Lakeville Girl Scouts

Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys

Troop Financial Report

Each troop must complete a year-end finance report.  Reports can be turned into the Service Unit Treasurer at any leader meeting

Tax Exempt ID#

Girl Scouts of MN and WI River Valleys has a tax exempt ID#. When purchases are made for Girl Scout activities they can be purchased tax free.  Provide this document to the store and you will receive your purchases tax free. 

Office Max

Office Max provides a Retail Connect Card to Girl Scouts.  The provides our organization with discounts on some purchases along with a very large discount on copies and printing.  Click to print a copy of the card.  Office Max will laminate this for you. 

Background Check Reminder!

All registered adults must complete a background check. This is to ensure the safety of our members.  Click here for Frequently asked questions and a link the form.

Meeting Space - Room Reservations

If you are looking to hold your meetings at a Lakeville school facility, you will need to work with the Community Education Department to schedule a room.  There is a facility usage request form that can be found on their website. This must be completed and approved.  

Troop Change Form

Click here to submit a troop transfer, position code change, grade change and school change requests to the River Valleys registration department. Updated information will be reflected in their database within five (5) business days. You will receive an email confirmation upon submitting, and another email when the changes are completed. 

Troop Disband Form

If your troop decides to disband a form is required to be completed.  This will ensure all of the legal aspects of the troop are covered and any remaining funds are disbursed appropriately.  If there are funds remaining in the account, the troop has three options:

  • Disburse the funds equally between girls
  • Designate the funds to the Lakeville Service Unit
  • Unclaimed funds will be forfeited to the Council.